Augusta Residential Property Management
Let Us Take Care Of You and Your Property
For residential property management, you will find no one who cares more than Sherman and Hemstreet about your investment. Our licensed experts will ensure that the proper care is given to your property.
If you have a residential property and are in need of assistance with the management and maximizing cash flow, then we are ready to step in with turn key service. We handle the entire residential property management process from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Complete evaluation of the project to include the completion of a management plan to ensure success
- Conducting a rent study for the property to determine the highest potential rent
- Selecting the most cost effective maintenance solutions
- Inspecting the property on an regular basis
- Collection of rents and late fees as applicable
- Handling of all delinquency issues and eviction filings, as well as interaction and resolution of all tenant matters
- Performing banking activities including reconciliations, accounting, payment of invoices and providing a comprehensive monthly report explaining the financial status of each property
- Marketing properties both in real life and via Internet marketing campaigns designed to create maximum exposure of the property to potential renters
- Managing maintenance personnel to ensure work is completed
- Property insurance rate comparisons and quote solicitations
- Engaging in the daily face-to-face interactions with renters and endeavoring to resolve renter complaints and concerns without the need of owner intervention, thereby freeing the owner to attend to other, more pressing matters
- Perform leasing activities including but not limited to advertisement, client interaction, maintenance issues, etc.
- Tenant retention to keep your property occupied and avoid costly turns
We have engaged in the business of managing residential properties for over 90 years and we are very good at what we do. We tend to the daily routine operations necessary to successfully lease residential properties to a myriad of tenants while at the same time generating a profitable cash flow from the property.
If you own residential properties and have attempted to manage them yourself, you already know that doing so requires a great deal of industry-specific knowledge and a skill set that is unique to the residential property market. Rather than facing a steep learning curve and attempting to add yet another task to your busy schedule, contact us and allow us to help you simplify your life and focus on your other business affairs.
In addition to our extensive experience, we have a comprehensive action plan that we follow in managing residential properties. This plan developed as a result of many years of experience allows us to engage in proactive management by anticipating problems and taking steps to address them before they even arise.
We are not content to sit by and simply discuss our experience. We are forward-thinking and all of our property managers continue to update and refresh their skill set and knowledge base by participating in regular continuing education courses as well as progress towards obtaining the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, and various other related designations.
Contact us today to see how we can help you manage your property.